Want to become part of our exciting team? Follow these steps to be considered for temporary administrative and interim professional roles!
- Look over our list of available positions to see if there is one that matches your skills, qualifications and interest. See the Careertree posting link on the right.
- Apply to the posting and be sure to include a cover letter with your resume.
- If you cannot find a posting that matches your background then forward your resume and cover letter to us at the Application page. We will keep your resume and call you when a position becomes available that matches your experience.
- Be sure to visit our Resource Centre and read helpful hints on how to write a winning resume
Resumes for all positions are reviewed regularly and candidates who are being considered for the position will be invited to take part in an in-depth interview at our offices. Qualified candidates may also be added to our temporary or interim professional roster and considered for future job opportunities.
HR Associates hires for a diverse group of clients and positions. Click on the list below to see both administrative and interim professional positions that we hire for regularly.
Common placements in the last year
- Administrative Assistant
- Project Assistant
- File Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Bilingual Receptionist
- Procurement Assistant
- Document Specialist
- Human Resources Clerk
- Customer Service Representative
- Executive Assistant
- Interim Executive
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Senior Policy Analyst
- Communications Specialist
- Project Manager (IT and Business)
- Facilities Coordinator
- Business Process Analyst
- Program Manager
- Procurement Officer
- Human Resources Consultant
- Cost Accountant
- Programmer Analyst
- Data Architect
For more frequently asked questions please visit our Job Seekers FAQ page.